Well I cant believe how fast Aiden is growing up. We just saw the doctor and the doctor said Aiden is quick to warm up in new situations with friendly people and interactive enviroments. Aiden has been sick a few times so far so the doctor advised me to keep him away from sick people and try new foods for a few days to see if that helps. Aiden does have some separation anxiety but he does calm down quickly once I have left his sight. I am very proud to say that the doctor said Aiden is advanced in his gross and fine motor skills. He loves to crawl around and try to stand up along the couch and our bed.
Aiden is doing quite well with all of his development so far. He occasionally has problems with eating but its usually when he's tired or wants to play instead. He is pretty normal with his sleeping patterns, we're starting to get on a better sleeping schedule. Aiden still likes to wake up during the night but overall I cant complain. As I said earlier Aidens motor skills are advanced so I'm not concerned about him in that area as long as he continues to improve.
I would say that Aiden was a "slow to warm up" baby. He had to get use to his surroundings and the people in them. I base this judgement on what the doctor said in his appointment.
Aiden is still reluctant to let me leave him at daycare. The babysitter says that he cries after I leave but that usually he can calm down quickly and move on. Aiden also tends to favor me over his father, but at the same time will go to him if he needs or wants something from his dad. I think that Aiden and I have a closer bond and we are working on his bond with his dad as well. I think that we are progressing quite well in terms to the separation anxiety that Aiden has from me and his father.
Overall Aiden is a happy little guy who enjoys spending time with us and others as well as by himself. Im very proud of how he is able to adjust to his different surroundings and most of the time be perfectly happy with thatever he is doing.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment